Voting is now open for the GSA Fall 2020 election cycle! Voting will continue until 11:59pm on September 18th. It only takes a few minutes, so vote now!
The ballot contins the following four sections:
- Executive Offices: Information on candidates can be found at https://gsa.ucmerced.edu/events/gsa-elections/gsa-executive-council-cand...
- GSA Logo: Information on each of these logos can be found at https://gsa.ucmerced.edu/events/gsa-elections/new-gsa-logo
- Constitutional Amendments: Information on each of the proposed amendments can be found at https://gsa.ucmerced.edu/Ballot-Proposals
- Delegates from Graduate Groups:
- Candfidates for Delegate Assembly positions are in the programs of Bioengineering, Chemistry & Chemical Biology, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Vote only on candidates from your program. Abstain from others.
- Information on candidates can be found at https://gsa.ucmerced.edu/events/gsa-elections/gsa-delegate-assembly-cand...
Once the elections have been finalized, results can be viewed at: https://gsa.ucmerced.edu/events/graduate-student-association-elections
As a reminder, if your graduate group Delegate is elected through an internal process, please notify Jordan Collignon (email@example.com) of the result so the name of the new Delegate can be added to the election results.
The GSA Election Commission