Way to get involved to improve your (and others') graduate student experience:
- Join a committee to give voice to graduate student governance on issues around campus.
- Join or create a graduate student organization.
- Organize a graduate student-led event.
- Run for office either as a delegate representing your graduate group in the Delegate Assembly, or as an officer in the Executive Council.
- Run for an organization that represents students across the entire UC system.
If you are interested about additional ways you would like to make a difference in the UC Merced community, please email our External Vice President or Academic Affairs Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.