After great deliberation, the UC Merced Graduate Student Association has completed their agenda for the 2020-2021 academic year. In addition to our unequivocal commitment to advocate for and support the graduate student community, we will be
- Improving the functionality and sustainability of the GSA through revised legislation, officer handbooks, standardized election and communication channels, and new marketing strategies,
- Promoting greater involvement in the GSA and the campus at large through committees and events,
- Offering a wide range of social events intended to offset the isolation caused by COVID,
- Accomplishing our 2020-2021 goals related to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion as previously outlined, and
- Restarting conversations with the administration about basic needs issues of public transportation, housing, and campus dining options.
If anyone would like to become involved or would like to know more, please email the GSA at email@example.com. We will also answer questions about this agenda at the Second GSA General Meeting on November 4th from 4-5pm.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Graduate Student Association