Parking Information for Grad Students

**Please check the Transportation and Parking Services website for details**


Purchasing a Parking Pass as a Graduate Student

For graduate students, all Preferred and North Bowl permits must be purchased at the TAPS office. Graduate students are not eligible to purchase via the ePay website.

Additionally, graduate students are only eligible for Preferred 'A' or North Bowl 'B' permits if they are on the list of students provided by your individual school (School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts, School of Natural Sciences or School of Engineering). If you are unsure of your eligibility, please consult with your school's graduate counselor. If you do not qualify for a 'A' or 'B' permit, please see the student permit options available for purchase.

Eligible students who are not on payroll (either through GSR or TA appointment) must purchase their permit with cash or check, in full at time of purchase.  Annual rates of parking permits can be found on the website.

Please continue displaying your old parking permit until you pick up your new permit or you may be cited.

For any other questions or comments regarding the Graduate Student parking permit renewal process, please contact Transportation and Parking Services at or (209) 228-8277.